All of our attorneys have been selected over a period of 25 years, using very specific requirements. In addition, they are all measured by very specific, statistical criteria on a regular basis in order to remain an ANI affiliated attorney. Listed below are some of the criteria:
- They must be a member, in good standing, with the Commercial Law League of America.
- They must have a minimum of ten years of experience, specializing in the commercial collection/ litigation field.
- They must be listed on one of the three major Law Publishing Directories. (ALQ, CL and the GB).
- They must be bonded for a minimum of two million dollars.
- ANI has specific performance guidelines, which must be adhered to, such as communication through our online reporting system.
- ANI has specific guidelines for pre-litigation/litigation work.
- ANI keeps very specific collection statistics on all of our attorneys, to be assured that our clients are receiving the highest level of service.